[mythtv] [experimental patch] Teletext decoder for IVTV/DVB cards

Stephan Krings sk-mythtv at chateau-neukoelln.de
Thu May 12 22:56:38 UTC 2005

Hi,

Frank Muenchow schrieb:
> Here's the newest experimental patch for DVB and IVTV teletext code.
> The patch is against todays CVS and includes the patch from Martin.

Works fine here in Berlin for DVB-T. Teletext displays fine including
character conversion (for german).

Some small issues:

- Video gets choppy and slow in the background. It reacts quite slowly
to RC button presses, at least if I select the pages by number. I'm
running it on a P3-800, which is probably a low-end machine nowadays.

- It would be nice if the clock could get updated continously. It
"jumps" quite heavily. But this is just cosmetical stuff...

Very nice work :-).

Stephan