[mythtv] Updated version of osx-packager script

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:19:03 UTC 2005

yep using tiger, tried the above but it fails in the same place and
the -clean option doesn't seem to do anything (well at least the
output doesn't change at all, I was expecting a few rm statements to
show up).  On a side note I cant just run ./osx-packager.pl as it just
comes up with:

: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

So I have to type:
perl osx-packager.pl

Any other ideas? If someone can sucessfully get this compiled could
they post it up somewhere (would be nice to have a packed version of
0.18)

Ash.