[mythtv] Updated version of osx-packager script

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Mon May 9 14:52:53 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 09:16 +0000, Eggert Thorlacius wrote:

> No, the problem seems to be with the --prefix param to the configure
> script.  I haven't been able to pin this down properly (because every
> change I make is followed by a three hour compile), but apparently,
> the prefix is used both to look for compile time dependancies and is
> compiled into the MythTV source.
The compile time PREFIX can be overridden by using qmake PREFIX=blah
while keeping the prefix given to configure for installation. This
is sort of an undocumented feature for special packaging needs such
as yours.

Unfortunately, we haven't gotten around to using the main configure
script for the plugins so that may be a little more difficult to
package.

-- Daniel