[mythtv] Seg fault in AudioOutputBase::OutputAudioLoop

Richard Holgate rlholgate at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:18:35 UTC 2005

Hi - thanks for replying -

Short answer is probably no. The box is a gentoo build, so I have been
building via the emerge utility, which is making its choices based on
various USE flags. I'm willing to try anything at this point tho,
including stepping outside of emerge :-)

However I was hoping a stack trace like this might ring some bells
with someone - e.g. that looks like so and so problem I had once, etc.
I figure the cause of this is most probably something being compiled
with the wrong options, or wrong version, e.g. some non-obvious lib
myth depends on. But which one? So any advice on how to track it down
is welcome. I have no problem with using gdb if required, if there is
any particularly useful info I can get, let me know.

Richard