[mythtv] GeneratePreviewPixmaps causing frontend to hang

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon May 9 06:11:38 UTC 2005

well, finally got my mythbox back up and running after upgrading from
bttv to pvr-150.  Having some weirdness with newly-recorded shows such
that the frontend hangs when I try to select a recording:

2005-05-08 23:04:33.630 write -> 10 519
QUERY_PIXMAP_LASTMODIFIED[]:[]Iron Chef America[]:[]Flay vs. Arms...

that's as far as I get with "-v all" -- I have to force-quit (or
control-C from the console window) to get out.

turning off GeneratePreviewPixmaps makes the problem go away (I use
video previews, anyway).

running cvs from 5/6 (I don't think there have been any significant
commits since then)

-Chris