[mythtv] Unsynchronized id3v2 tags in mythmusic

Hugues Lismonde hugues.lismonde at hli.be
Sun May 8 14:54:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

Since MythTV 0.16 (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/
93737) I have to patch mythmusic because some of my mp3 have their
id3v2 tag not unsynchronized (which is allowed by the specs).

Here is my patch for the 0.18 release, let me know if it is usefull
in some way or another (I find it strange to be the only one having
this issue...).

On a side note, I'll begin to write a plugin to synchronize mythmusic
(maybe more in the future) with an iPod soon. Is there something like
that already started so I can either join the effort or wait for it
to come out?

Hugues Lismonde
hugues.lismonde at hli.be