[mythtv] re: Preview images - skip commercial breaks.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu May 5 03:04:44 UTC 2005

> I coded this this about three weeks ago

Thanks,

This patch has been committed to CVS.  Sorry I took so long.  It is dependent
on some code in CommDetect that is in the process of being moved out of
libmythtv, so I was debating modifying your patch and committing it after
the CommDetect changes, but I decided to go ahead and put your patch in
and then just modify the code later to work with the pending CommDetect
changes.

--
Chris