[mythtv] Can't scan or tune DVB-T in UK

Simeon Walker sim at simland.net
Tue May 3 15:00:26 UTC 2005

Sorry for not quoting, I'm using an uncooperative webmail system...

I recently had to manually add a multiplex that didn't get added when scanning. It's frequency as 818.167 MHz, I added it and then tried to scan that multiplex only, it found nothing.

Eventually I found that if I added 818MHz (no .167) as the multiplex frequency then it did work. I notice the frequency you mention has an offset like that, maybe you could try 754000000 as the frequency.

Regards,
Simeon