[mythtv] Re: Blue line at top of screen (was: XvMC merge patch slow)

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Mon May 2 14:21:24 UTC 2005

At 8:26 AM -0500 4/28/05, Allen Rohner wrote:
>except for a horizontal blue line a couple of pixels tall at the top of
>the screen.

The blue line is most likely the same as a problem I have with my
Nvidia card. The solution is to run this before Mythtv:

   xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY -v 1 > /dev/null

Unfortunately, you have to re-run this every time you restart X.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"