[mythtv] Re: NuppelVideoPlayer::AutoCommercialSkip () related segfault

Jelle jelle-mythtv-dev at foks.8m.com
Sun May 1 20:13:24 UTC 2005

Lucas Meijer wrote:
> Hey Jelle,
>
>> I happened when watching a show while it was being recorded, and the
>> commercial flagging was running on it in the background. I think I was
>> watching a part old enough so that it had already been processed by
>> the commercial flagger (but I'm not 100% sure about that).
>

> Are you saying this happpened while you were already watching for a
> while, or just when you started watching (from a bookmark orso) ?

I started watching when the show was 45 minutes or so old, and then
skipped forward with the '5 minute skip' key (through the boring parts),
and I guess around 15 minuted before the end, it would trigger the segfault.

Then when mythfrontend restarted, I tried going to the same point in the
show and I can't tell for sure, but it seems it segfaulted on the same
point.

Jelle.