[mythtv] Channel Change Crash

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Wed Mar 30 11:02:05 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

I updated from CVS from a week and a half ago to CVS from yesterday and I
have begun to notice some odd things.  Some things have gotten much more
stable and it's behaving incredibly well.  However, when viewing live TV
from a DCT-6200 via firewire, I cannot change channels without the frontend
dying.  There is nothing in the logs that I have found yet, but I'm working
on that.  In the meantime, I thought I'd get this out here to the group and
get a discussion started, or at least get someone thinking about it.

I do know this wasn't a problem as of CVS from just over a week ago.

Thanks

-Todd