[mythtv] buttons don't press with enter key

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Mar 30 08:05:05 UTC 2005

running CVS from a few days ago, and I've noticed for awhile now that
many buttons ("next", "No, leave my card settings alone", etc) won't
"click" with enter/space.  Well, they change color as if they're
depressed, but they don't do anything, and if I press any arrow keys, I
can move to select other buttons.

After some testing, I've noticed that shortcuts (eg. alt-N for next) do
still work, but pressing space/enter doesn't.

Dunno what to do for the ones that don't have a shortcut key.  Makes it
pretty hard to test my pvr-150 if I can't get past the first question in
mythtvsetup.

-Chris.