[mythtv] Testers needed: support for DVB subtitles

Juha Kuikka juha.kuikka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:37:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

Frontend is enough. Only thing backend needs to do is actually record subs.

Do you record as PS or TS? I looked quickly at PS recording and it
seems that it does not record subtitles at all. And I only did testing
with pre-recorded material. :( Could you try with TS recording? It can
be set in setup->capture card->advanced if memory serves.

> I had to make a few changes like uint32_t to unsigned int and to manually add the  dvb_sub/*.o into the lib to get it to compile.  Was this expected?

Certainly not. I wonder why.. could you be more specific where you
needed to change uint32_t -> unsigned int and about the library thing?
I merely added dvb_sub/*.{c,h} into libmythtv.pro and it seems to work
for me. I wonder.

 - Kuikka