[mythtv] Compile Error on Debian

r3 phunbringer at gmx.de
Mon Mar 28 15:28:00 UTC 2005

Hi Folks !
Im new to this list so first i want to shout a friendly "Hello" to
everyone !
I choosed the CVS Version to be able to look at the epg code, because i
want german epg :)
So, butbefore i could do anything i get problems compiling Mythtv (CVS
from 28 march). It always tells me that it cant find lXext. A few Days
ago, i could compile the CVS easy without problems, but since there was
an update of the config script it wont compile anymore.
So i asked myself, if i never needed lXext, why do i need it now?
Btw, LibXext6 is installed on my system.
So does anybody knows the answer to my problem?
greezt
r3wDy