[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Micah F. Galizia mfgalizi at uwo.ca
Fri Mar 25 16:48:21 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if you have resolved the celeron issue, but here
is /proc/cpuinfo from a PIV-core celeron:

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 3
model name      : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.80GHz
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 349.140
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 5
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe pni
monitor ds_cpl cidbogomips        : 5537.79