[mythtv] New configure script automatically enabling XVMC

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Thu Mar 24 16:57:11 UTC 2005

Pulled from CVS last night.  Running the configure script without any
special options automatically added XVMC and XVMC-vld.  Net result was
that going to Watch TV or Watch Recordings resulted in a black screen.

Re-ran ./configure  --disable-xvmc --disable-xvmc-vld
--disable-joystick-menu

then recompiled, and all was good again. I think that the new configure
script should stick with the old defaults, which I'm pretty sure didn't
enable either of these.