[mythtv] applying patches

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Wed Mar 23 09:12:47 UTC 2005

> Done with most stuff, though I skipped most of the DVB patches, Taylor
> can  apply those now.  There's a few other patches I need to look over
> more before  applying or aren't ready yet, but, please let me know if I
> forgot anything.

So far, I haven't seen my patches come by on -commits: one that fixes a
small bug with xmame, and one that fixes a parental level issue in
mythvideo when using a browsing view.

Another question: will there be some "call for patches" prior to 0.18? I've
got a few other (bigger) patches for mythgallery (recursive slideshows,
captions) and mythmusic (auto-play of inserted CDs) which I would to clean
up after some more testing/tweaking.

	Herman