[mythtv] should mythtv be forked?

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Mon Mar 21 21:57:54 UTC 2005

--On maandag 21 maart 2005 16:07 -0500 Isaac Richards <ijr at case.edu> wrote:

> I'm sorry that I haven't dropped everything and worked on your bug.  I
> leave  all bugs marked as new, until I have time to look them over and
> possibly fix  them.
>
> I haven't applied many patches for the past month, either.  Guess that
> makes  me a bad person.

My $0.02 - the thing I think would be nice to have is some feedback that
one's feedback (either in a bug report, or in my case, some patches), has
at least been seen.

I'm not in a particular hurry, but I don;t have any clue if and when my
patches will make it, as there is no "list" of patches. Wrt bugs: some
initial classification of a bug with some sort of priority at least gives
some feedback, and a list of patches would give some feedback on how many
people are in front of my queue so to speak.

Anyway, keep up the good work - I've just solved my remaining major
problem, and intend to *use* Myth the coming months :-)

	Herman