[mythtv] should mythtv be forked?

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Mon Mar 21 19:18:58 UTC 2005

On Monday 21 March 2005 01:46 pm, Johnny Strom wrote:
> One simple thing would be if the links to the download sites for mythtv
> would work, the debian link have had connection refused for a long time.

That's fixed now.

> And if one clicks on the Downloads link on the main page so is there the
> tar files but no links that I can see to any pre made packages.

Limitation of php-nuke.  I would've liked to have those all consolidated, but,
couldn't do it from what I saw.

And that's something else that people could contribute - I'd be happy to
switch to some other website management junk if someone were to do the work,
since, well, phpnuke sucks.  I don't have the time myself to spend redoing
everything.

Isaac