[mythtv] Extract/export just the closed captioning?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul at umr.edu
Mon Mar 21 18:31:56 UTC 2005

Are you aware of any other site for these tools? I have not been able to
get to mythtv.beirdo.ca since your note.

It looks to me like it is hanging at an external gateway for magma.ca.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul at umr.edu
University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216