[mythtv] Whats wrong with myth

Nicholas McCoy mccoyn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:53:29 UTC 2005

I like the knoppmyth approach to hardware compatibility.  In thier
forum (http://www.mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/index.php) they have a
hardware recommendation section.  Its broken into three subsections,
those that work out of the box, those that work with some adjustments
and those that don't work no matter what.  The nice thing about this
is it enlists the user community to share the information they have in
hopes of helping new users choose hardware.