[mythtv] DVB recording issues

Jason W jason at backtick.org
Sat Mar 19 13:50:50 UTC 2005

On 2005/03/19 22:54, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> You can change audio track using the +/- keys. Have you tried switching
> when the sound disappears?

Ah, cool. I'll give that a go next time. I've no recordings left to play
with right now.

> FWIW, I'm in Melbourne, running 0.17, in PS mode, and I've never had a
> problem with the audio cutting out.

The problem seems to be worse when I am having signal issues. Your
signal quality is good/perfect I presume?

The problem also seems to occur more often when I have more than one
recording in progress (I have 3 cards). Are you running a multi-tuner setup?

I might drop back to 0.17 and see how that goes, assuming the database
structure is compatible.

Jason