Fwd: [mythtv] Mythweb Memory leak?

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:51:03 UTC 2005

> Do you have a lot of channels?  How about increasing it to 32M or 64M?

Between upgrading the backend to current cvs, increasing the max in
php.ini to 64M and increasing the timeouts in php.ini the problem seems
to have gone away.  However I wonder if it will come back as I gather
more recordings?.  I am running myth on a pretty slow machine (via c3
800Mhz non-epia) , so when you are watching tv,  recording two
channels, and commercial flagging, there is not a lot left to do php
for mythweb.  Are there additional settings I can tweak to make the
performance a little better?

Geoff