[mythtv] MythGame bug

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 02:58:41 UTC 2005

I knew that I forgot to post something to the list
after 0.17 came out...

Actually, if "system" isn't part of the categories for
me, then MythGame crashes.

Also, if you don't put "date" in the categories, then
you'll see a date value of "0" for every game.

Perhaps if I get some time, I'll take a look at it,
but no guarantees.

-- Joe