[mythtv] [BETA] Perl script similar to imdb.pl but for Movie Trailers

Andrei Rjeousski arjeousski at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:54:45 UTC 2005

Hey all,

I've written a little script similar on imdb.pl which can be used to
get the URLs for the ACTUAL movie trailers based on IMDB #.

The script parses apple.com website and tries to find a large trailer
and if thats not available, it gets regular trailer.

Heres the example:
# ./trailer.pl -T 0356150
http://movies.apple.com/movies/dreamworks/eurotrip/eurotrip_m480.mov

I've been able to get trailer for every movie that I currently have
which has a trailer on apple.com.

This script can be used for getting pretty much any trailers for
either upcoming movies or the movies that are currently in the
database

--
Andrei Rjeousski