[mythtv] Proposed alternate behaviour for show delete

Jeremy Palenchar jeremyp at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 10 08:02:55 UTC 2005

I'm a Tivo user. Having lots and lots of previously viewed programs in my
Now Showing list makes it very difficult to determine what I have watched
and what I haven't watched.

How about this....

- Implement Tivo v2 Folders in Myth.

- If you watch something (get to 80% or whatever) it is moved to a watched
folder.

Now the program doesn't show up in your shows list and will auto-expire as
normal. No more need to delete.

This seems to meet the needs of both camps.

Re: new suggestions - user could have the choice to record new suggestion
and delete next item from watched folder, or not.

-Jeremy