[mythtv] Re: DVB - "Unable to find channel in database"

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 8 05:58:13 UTC 2005

Quoting Blammo <blammo.doh at gmail.com>:
> > I've run into a situation (can't figure out how) where a null value
> > gets entered into the startup / pretune value on the DVB card. I can
> > change it in SQL, and it changes itself back to null.

The real problem is the frontend can't handle running out of data.. I have
started doing some research into this, but I haven't gotten very far with it at
yet.. The database issue I was worried about at one point but it only happens
when you get "stuck" as you are describing so it may be a non-issue when the
frontend gets fixed to deal with data running out and allowing you to change to
a valid channel..

Taylor