[mythtv] fast_memcpy ???

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Mar 3 23:46:38 UTC 2005

On 31/01/2005, at 6:45 AM, myth wrote:

> Has anybody tried the fast_memcpy routines in Mytthv ?
>
> To my surprise a quick test on the transfer speed of memcpy and
> fast_memcpy shows fast_memcpy 3 times faster than the clib memcpy call
> on my athlon xp. (using have_mmx2, have_sse2 , have_sse, have_mmx2,
> have_3dnow).

	I am interested in trying these routines.

Which set of routines did you use?
(i.e. where did you download them from)

How did you incorporate them into the myth source code?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Beware - I am a carrier
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia      |          of surrealism"