[mythtv] Re: mythtv presentation at the CeBIT

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Mar 3 10:20:14 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 09:38:59AM +0000, Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> On Thursday 03 Mar 2005 09:19, Jarod Wilson wrote:

Well, ivtv will not do good on a DVB-T card :)
I'll test v4l vs linux-dvb for the latter. The driver should be the same.

> > > I think Ivors intentation was unichrome or via binary.
> >
> > Ah yes, sorry, got fixated on the capture card side. Definitely not the via
> > binary. :-)
>
> Cool, if that's the case. Perhaps you'd like a blue theme with a CeBIT logo
> AND a unichrome-project logo then?

Why not. I still have to add unichrome support though. I'm collecting
missing hardware parts still ... :/
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net