[mythtv] [experimental patch] vbi decoder for IVTV cards

Stutty stutty at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:07:34 UTC 2005

Have to admit I'm not using the latest CVS (lots of offsets when
applying patch) but, looks like some files missing from the patch?

e.g. On make I get (amongst others)
WARNING: Failure to find: vbidecoder.h
WARNING: Failure to find: vbilut.h
WARNING: Failure to find: osdtypeteletext.h
WARNING: Failure to find: vbidecoder.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: osdtypeteletext.cpp

Paul