[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r6748 - in trunk/mythtv/libs by ijr

Mark Spieth mark at dclabs.com.au
Thu Jun 30 23:46:43 UTC 2005

Im going through the changes you made to my patch.
I noticed that the start timecode adjust bit didnt go into utils.c but you
left in the adjustment factor in AvFormatDecoder::DoFastForward

I considered this bit quite important esp. to us dvb people. esp transcoding
over a tc wrap.
any reason why?
the original adjust just didnt work very well and thus was disabled.

otherwise looks good.

I also noticed a couple of tabs made it into tv_play.cpp for the
audiotrackselect stuff (search for PREVAUDIO and nearby PAUSE strcmp lines)

will test thoroughly over the weekend.

cheers
mark