[mythtv] mythweb updates always need to mkdir php_sessions

Keith C mythtv at keithandjill.com
Thu Jun 30 23:41:45 UTC 2005

> You say you're a web developer...  this is what PHP does, but all
> internally.  you just interact with one variable and it handles
> dealing with the id-cookie, etc.  By default, it writes to files
> in /tmp -- in mythweb, I tell it to write to the php_sessions
> because /tmp occasionally gets wiped.

Yeah, well, as you can imagine, most of my enterprise stuff is
asp.net, which is both good and absolutely hideous at the same time.
I've done some lightweight php stuff, but haven't gotten too far into
it.

One of these days I really will start helping on MythWeb.  Maybe I'll
work in the settings/config area.

Keith