[mythtv] mythweb updates always need to mkdir php_sessions

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jun 30 22:42:41 UTC 2005

> Have you ever looked into integrating something like Jinzora
> www.jinzora.org<http://www.jinzora.org>for handling of music inside
> mythweb. I dont imagine it would be alot of
> work to integrate.

In fact, that looks like the one I was talking about...

and no.  I don't/can't use mythmusic (too many tracks, it's unusable),
so there's no real reason for me to look into it for mythweb.  I'm also
lazy and want to wait for the backend to start handling streaming,
rather than dealing with nfs/smb mounts and all of that sort of thing.

-Chris