[mythtv] QT4

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Jun 29 03:57:54 UTC 2005

> I'm sure a few of the devs have noticed by now that QT 4 has been
> released.
> What (if anything) will this mean for myth?

	If means I can't work on the Mac version because
TrollTech doesn't seem to have a download link for the
old versions, and my disk drive (that had 3.5.2) died :-(

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "In this city I confess
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  god is mammon, more is less