[mythtv] Mythweb coding standards question

Matthew Piggott mrjpiggott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:53:16 UTC 2005

I've pretty much finished a section for adding, editing or deleting
video categories; before I submit anything I have a quick question.

For the new files I've created theme classes I used Theme_video as the
superclass rather than Theme; that way any future changes to video's
print_menu_content() function would also apply to the new files.  Is
this something thats okay with maintainers or should I copy the
function to the new class and inherit from Theme?

Thanks,

Matthew