[mythtv] NTSC v4l tuning above channel 45 broken after r6705

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Sun Jun 26 16:49:55 UTC 2005

After updating my repository this morning, tuning no longer works on my
NTSC PVR-150 cards.  I tracked the problem down to the r6705 update from
danielk.

Channel::SetChannelByString is now selecting that the frequency for,
say, NTSC cable channel 60 should be 60000 (due to the frequency =
freqid.toInt(&ok) * 1000 + finetune).  isFrequency OKs any channel over
45 and uses Tune() to change to frequency 60000 instead of using
TuneTo(60, finetune).