[mythtv] New commits mailing list: Woo hoo!

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Wed Jun 22 16:52:56 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 22 June 2005 10:51 am, Tom Lichti wrote:
> Whatever was changed on the commits mailing list, /me like! I can now
> actually read the messages without having to 'View source'!
>
> Now I just need to find time to actually compile it... :)

Well, uh, you can't actually _get_ the latest source yet. =)  It got a bit too
late last night, so I haven't set up anon access.  Should be up tonight,
along with finishing setting up of trac.

Side note: anyone know of a svn->cvs mirroring script that doesn't suck?  ie.,
can be run after every commit, doesn't use tons of CPU and completes in a
reasonable amount of time?

Isaac