[mythtv] Re: MythTV DVB Subtitles Patch v0.4 released

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 13:52:01 UTC 2005

On Tue 21 June 2005 14:08, Pekka Jääskeläinen wrote:
> > I just wanted to say thanks to Juha Kuikka and Pekka Jääskeläinen for
> > implementing a working dvb subtitles support to mythtv. I can finally say
>
> Thank J.K. My main effort so far has been only to track a crashing bug
> and package
> a new release ;)

Let me add my thanks.

I still have a crashing problem on my 64bit machine - even after a complete
reinstall of the OS and a fresh compile of CVS.

I *will* get around to obtaining a backtrace but I can't do it until I have a
clear window without any recordings and some free time.

I'll test the patch on my non-64bit frontend tonight.
--
Stuart Morgan