[mythtv] FEATURE REQUEST: be able to set a channel change script to control antenna rotor

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Jun 21 02:45:27 UTC 2005

On 20-Jun-05, at 8:04 PM, Jason Weinstein wrote:

> and now need a way to make MythTV run a command to have LIRC's irsend
> send a signal to my rotor controller whenever the channel is changed.

This sort of question should be posted on the users list before this
one but in any case in mythtv-setup under input connections and then
the specific connection that corresponds to your antennae there is an
spot for an external channel change command. Put the name of your
script in there and it'll get called at the appropriate time with the
channel number as the first argument.

- George