[mythtv] Re: OS X: compile error CVS: undefined symbol

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Jun 21 01:59:34 UTC 2005

> Can you try the current CVS? (run ./configure first).
>
> It should work out of the box, and hopefully
>   ./configure --enable-backend
> will work as well.

	Both seem OK.
Even configure --enable-backend --disable-frontend worked.
And libmythtv.pro is neater. Thanks.

Note 1: Attached patch explicitly lists FE/BE build
status in summary at end. I know that blocks of settings
(e.g. Output Support for FE, Input Support for BE)
are only printed out for FE/BE, but saying it in
plain english may reduce confusion?

Note 2: OS X does not have /etc/ld.so.conf
Until I work out the equivalent, attached patch also
prevents warnings about not being able to cat the file.

% cvs diff -u configure >../patch.general.16