[mythtv] Re: MythTV DVB Subtitles Patch v0.4 released

Pekka Jääskeläinen pekka.jaaskelainen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:16:12 UTC 2005

> when there was another channel recording, and so on. That makes me believe,
> that card number 2 is not recording ts as it should be, have you looked into

The patch I'm maintaining does not touch the recording side at all.
Thus, if it's a bug there,
you should file a bug report in bugzilla or something. I don't know
who wrote the recording
code. I'll try to reproduce your bug in my side when I find some time.
I might have been
lucky and always managed to use the first card when needing subtitles.

--
--PJ