[mythtv] improving mythvideo

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Jun 16 02:51:42 UTC 2005

On 15-Jun-05, at 9:57 PM, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

> For quite some time you've been able to specify "Internal" as the
> player
> for video files and avoid shelling out however the internal player has
> had problems.  As Isaac mentioned, Mark Spieth's patch deals with the

Wow, I had no idea. The only mention of Internal seems to be in the
help text for the player command but I didn't look further than the
mythvideo section of the main documentation. Now that I know what to
look for I see there's a helpful writeup in the wiki.

I'll give that patch a try and look forward to the DVD functionality
when it comes.

- George