[mythtv] Re: MythTV DVB Subtitles Patch v0.4 released

Pekka Jääskeläinen pekka.jaaskelainen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:14:14 UTC 2005

>  Basically, I have two DVB cards (both nebula electronics) and somehow the
> subtitles are all lost seemingly ramdom way in my recordings (no matter what
> the channnel is), and I presume it has something to do with with which card
> the recording was made (card 0 or card 1, they are both made to record ts
> mode btw).

It's impossible for me to do much according to this information. I have also
two cards (Technotrend budget DVB-C), and I have not encountered this kind
of bug yet. Anyways, it sounds more like a bug in the recording side,
which the subtitle
patch does not touch at all AFAIK.

Are you using HEAD or 0.18-fixes? I haven't yet tried the patch with
HEAD, I'll try to
do so as soon as possible, but unfortunately I might not have time for it in the
near future :(

--
--PJ