[mythtv] Help with Debian Packages for 0.18.1

Matt Boyd mcboyd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 03:33:09 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 18:18 -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 10:55:25AM +1000, Matt Boyd wrote:
>
> > I've been using mdz's debian packages for about a year now and they've
> > been very useful. I'm not able to get everything working well in 0.18
> > though.
> > The mythgallery plugin is still 0.17, and it's not working with the 0.18
> > upgrade on my system. No problem I thought, I'll just do an apt-get -b
> > source mythplugins and install it from there. But mythgallery is
> > disabled in the configuration and it doesn't compile. Is there a reason
> > I shouldn't be trying to compile mythgallery or is it deliberately
> > disabled for a good reason?
>
> The plugins which are disabled are generally that way because they didn't
> build at the time, and I didn't have time to fix them up.  Success reports
> and patches are always welcome.

I've managed to compile mythgallery on a test box in a slightly hacked
way (actually my laptop, so not quite a test box) I did intend to do the
same thing on the working machine this morning but I'm getting this
error when I try and get the source. I checked some old logs and for
some reason the path has changed from unstable to warty?

Failed to fetch
http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian/dists/warty/mythtv/source/mythtv_0.18.1-1.dsc 404 Not Found

I'm pretty sure I can get it to work as soon as I get my head around
debian package creation.

Matt B.