[mythtv] [Patch] Mythweb: allow single quotes while editing video title & plot

Matthew Piggott mrjpiggott at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:52:08 UTC 2005

This patch allows MythWeb to handle single quotes that may appear in
the title and plot fields when editing videos.

The command used, addcslashes() is in PHP4 & PHP5, if PHP3 support is
required the command could be changed to addslashes().  I chose not to
use addslashes() as it would also (unnecessarily) escape double
quotes.

This is my first time submitting something like this so please let me
know if I'm doing this wrong :)