[mythtv] Request: please fix channel up/down and watch live TV defaults forDVB:HD tuners

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Fri Jun 3 13:15:08 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 09:14 -0400, Taylor Jacob wrote:
> What probelms do you have recording more than 1 audio stream?  TS mode works
> fine for that.. The only issue I see with multuiple audio streams is playback
> due to the messy memory leaking code in mpegts.c.. If you are using PS mode the
> audio support is screwed up.. I want to deprecate it one of these days.. I am
> getting ready to just do it..
I'm using TS mode and only getting the Spanish audio on at least one
channel. I haven't diagnosed the problem so I don't know why.

> The analog stuff I don't know what to tell you about that.. I don't see how its
> that important.. I thought there were video0 devices with the hd2k and 3k when
> you used the video drivers that would dump analog that you could then
> compress.. Maybe I am wrong..
I'll check that out. It didn't work when I tried it a few months ago,
but that was when the drivers first became available so it may have
been fixed since then.

-- Daniel