[mythtv] Re: Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r6959 by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Fri Jul 29 22:22:51 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 20:37 -0500, David Engel wrote:
> OK.  I jsut wanted to make sure it wasn't going to get dropped.
No definitely not, I think this is causing more than just the
no-audio -> audio SEGFAULT. I think it is causing the channel
change SEGFAULT, which is less predictable, but much more likely
to happen in real-life MythTV usage.

> > Anyway, I would love it if you provide a patch for this problem.
> As would I.  I haven't had a lot of time for Myth lately, but I have
> been trying to catch a core dump of a crash.  I must be doing
> something wrong, though, because I can't seem to get one no matter
> what I set ulimit to.
Have you tried:
ulimit unlimited
?

Sorry if I was a little brusk in that earlier e-mail,
I had been taunted by that bug for hours already.

-- Daniel