[mythtv] Bug in MythGame (and suggestion)

Preston Crow pc-mythtv05a at crowcastle.net
Fri Jul 29 14:51:22 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 11:30 -0600, Greg Grotsky wrote:
> I have a suggestion for the organization of the game display.  I
> noticed that when adding PC games, they go under a system named the
> name of the game.  I have quite a few PC Games set up, so each one of
> them is a system with one "rom" under it with the same name.  Maybe
> make a system name called PC Games for all games setup under the
> system type "PC Game"

Yeah, I used the games.xml file to set up a bunch of PC games with the
old MythGame.  I'm guessing that the way to do it now is to instead
create a subdirectory with a script for each game, and then have one
"emulator" that simply runs the script.

It also occurs to me that MythGame and MythVideo should have a lot of
similar code.  I would like to have some similar display options (like
using folders with the icons being screen shots).

--PC