[mythtv] problem with HDTV in Australia

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Fri Jul 29 10:49:14 EDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 12:00:53AM +1000, Jon Whitear wrote:

> As an aside, how are you dealing with the EPG for HDTV channels? There
> was a script posted a while ago to copy SD EPG info to the HD channels,
> but that struck me as being somewhat unreliable.

Sometimes I think we need something like channel grouping.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but in Aus don't they have the
same channel in normal, SD & HD versions?

Which would lead to the concept of a logical channel (say channel 9)
and then we could pick the stream of the quality we want, if and when
it is transmitted.

Scuse my ramblings...
Stuart Auchterlonie