[mythtv] issues with svn, possibly related to Daniel's recent commits

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 04:05:54 EDT 2005

On Fri 29 July 2005 08:07, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > I need to expound upon this..  I was not entirely correct before.  The
> > freeze happens after I've viewed a show, and am returning to the "show"
> > menu (the left bar, as opposed to the "episode" menu on the right)
>
> Should also add that this same thing happens after viewing a program if
> I press D to try to delete it.  Only seems to happen after I've viewed
> something, though.  Works fine before I invoke the viewer.

I've had the same or a very similar problem after watching a recording and
returning to the left menu. I also see a similar problem if I change to
category listing on the recordings screen, don't go the the right menu and
then hit escape. In my case the window actually disappears and I have to
ctrl-c mythfrontend.

--
Stuart Morgan